Our curriculum aims to cultivate outstanding English and/or other second foreign language professional skills, including:
1. Integration of foreign languages and professional knowledge to reach the educational objectives;
2. Emphasis on practical courses to enhance student competitiveness in the job market;
3. Utilization of multimedia in classroom teaching;
4. Guidance in certification of English (TOEIC, TOEFL, GEPT);
5. Provision of Foreign Language Business Program to equip students with enterprise commerce capabilities and a global vision;
6. Cultivation of interdisciplinary skills to elevate professional skills;
7. Organization of a variety of extracurricular learning activities to extend the effectiveness of classroom learning.