學期日期 Academic Year
- 第一學期 (秋季班)：每年9月初至1月中
- 第二學期 (春季班)：每年2月初至6月底
One academic year has two semesters
- The first semester (Fall semester) begins around the early of September until the middle of January.
- The second semester (Spring semester) begins around the middle of February until the end of June.
- In beteen are the summer and winter vacation.
- Undergraduate programs must be completed within 4~6 years.
- Master programs must be completed within 2~4 years.
- Most undergraduate programs are lecture-based. Coursework includes group discussions, presentations, study papers and exams. No thesis writing is required for the bachelor’s degree.
- Graduate programs are mainly conducted through seminars, group discussions, research and praxis. Graduate students are asked to write a thesis or dissertation as part of their degree.
The estimated number of transferable credits will be decided by the program department after you submit your application documents. Upon admission to MUST, the number of credits that can be transferred shall be determined by the academic department in which the student has been accepted and Center of General Education for joint courses. If the number of accepted credits is not sufficient, the term of study may not bereduced. Transfer credit decisions are made in accordance with relevant regulations and maynot be changed.